Bringing together amazing people to cure cancer
The 2020 Victorian Discovery Tour will raise significant funds to continue our investment in world class cancer research being done in Victoria.
The Tour will be three days of riding, discovering North-West Tassie and taking in some amazing wilderness. Starting in Port Melbourne, we'll board the Spirit of Tasmania for our annual Bass Straight crossing. In Devonport, riders and crew set off for a life-changing 3 days exploring the Cradle Mountain National Park and beautiful beachside village of Boat Harbour. Then we're back to Devonport to once again board our favourite ship, before riding in to a warm welcome at Port Melbourne.
Dates are almost confirmed, and we'll let you know when they're locked in. Be the first to hear when applications are open by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 0: START Port Melbourne, overnight Spirit of Tasmania
- Day 1: Devonport to Boat Harbour via Cradle Mountain
- Day 2: Boat Harbour North West Adventure
- Day 3: Boat Harbour to Devonport, overnight Spirit of Tasmania
- Day 4: FINISH Port Melbourne
Along the way, Tour de Cure will visit a number of schools and engage the kids in our BE FIT, BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPY cancer awareness message. In addition, Tour de Cure will donate $10,000 to support local cancer groups in Cradle Mountain and Boat Harbour.
At a glance:
- Dates in November Coming Soon!
- Port Melbourne, Devonport, Cradle Mountain, Boat Harbour, Devonport, Melbourne
Need fundraising advice?
There are many things you can do to kickstart your fundraising and have fun at the same time.