Signature Tour 2019
Beretts' 10th Anniversary ride from Sydney to Geelong!
2019 is Berett’s 10th Anniversary ride with the Signature Tour, and we’re celebrating this amazing milestone by riding from Channel 7 Sunrise Brekkie Central to Beretts' home town of Geelong.
We will travel to the idyllic seaside town of Kiama, before heading inland to tackle the scenic and beautiful country towns from Canberra to Corryong, before experiencing Central Victoria. This is some of the best riding in Australia, and you will be inspired by incredible stories about our communities along the way.
Join us on a Stage Ride!
Tour de Cure events are all about inclusion and creating a community of people who are passionate about one thing: curing cancer!
We have riders participate at all levels of cycling competency, our ethos is we all ride together, and no-one is left behind. Each rider brings with them a personal commitment to raise money that goes towards funding Australian cancer research, prevention and support programs. So, if you’ve participated in one of our events before, or if this is your first time, we welcome you on this important journey.
We recognise that not everyone can commit to a nine-day ride, so in 2019 we have two shorter Stage Rides to join:
NSW Stage Ride
- Option 1 - NSW Stage Ride - 3 Days: A three-day stage ride starting at Channel 7 in Martin Place, Sydney, riding to Canberra. This ride is suitable for intermediate riders, with optional rider support at set locations on challenging parts of the ride. Plus, you’ll have plenty of help from our community in both riding and fundraising in the lead up to tour.
- Dates: 2 - 5 May 2019
- Route: Sydney, Kiama, Goulburn, Canberra
- Details: 440kms, 5,298m elevation
- Fundraise: $6,000, inclusive of a $800 personal donation
VIC Stage Ride
Option 2 - VIC Stage Ride - 2 Days: A two-day stage ride joining the tour team at Shepparton and riding to the finale in Geelong. This is for experienced and fit riders. Again, you’ll have plenty of support in both riding and fundraising during the lead up to tour.
- Dates: 10 - 11 May 2019
- Route: Shepparton, Beechworth, Geelong
- Details: 350kms, 3,149m elevation
- Fundraise $4,000, inclusive of a $500 personal donation.
- Find out more
The Signature Tour brings us together, brings out our passion, and creates an amazing opportunity to achieve outstanding things in the fight for a cancer-free future.
The funds raised will achieve real outcomes in cancer research, support and prevention.
Apply today and be welcomed into the Tour de Cure Family as we continue to ride to cure cancer.Apply today!
Your fundraising commitment
Joining us means that you will be helping to raise vital funds for the game-changing cancer research, support and prevention projects that will bring our dream of a world without cancer closer to reality.
However you choose to fundraise for Tour de Cure, you are helping us to tackle cancer. Thank you.
- Full Tour Rider - $12,000 minimum, inclusive of a $1,000 personal donation
- Support Crew - $2,500 minimum, inclusive of a $250 personal donation
- 3-Day Stage Rider: $6,000 minimum, inclusive of a $800 personal donation
- 2-Day Stage Rider: $4,000 minimum, inclusive of a $500 personal donation