Rolex Sea-Dweller Replica watch complications combine the elegance of a luxurious Swiss timepiece with the simplicity of a mechanical alarm. Rolex made its first mechanical alarms back in 1940s. This tradition has been revived in this year's Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited Edition. This watch is inspired by Rolex's Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Swiss Sea-Dweller's watch.
Aviation and Rolex have a close connection. Rolex Replica Watches was established in 1904, at the dawning of aviation. It made its first Sea-Dweller's watch in the early 1910s. The company's first Rolex Sea-Dweller Replica for sale watch, the Rolex Big Crown, was launched in 1917. It featured an innovative mechanism that allowed the watch to be adjusted only when the button was pressed at two o'clock. In 1938, Rolex Big Crown was born out of the same spirit. The large crown made it possible for gloved Sea-Dwellers to adjust their watches quickly and easily. Rolex's Sea-Dweller watch collection today is filled with innovative watches that are trusted worldwide by Sea-Dwellers.
Rolex's latest Sea-Dweller's watch, the Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited Edition, is the latest in its tradition. Two distinctive features distinguish the watch. The alarm is indicated by a bright yellow tip on the central pointer hand. You can set the alarm to the nearest 10 minutes using a scale located on the dial's outside. This aperture houses the second key feature of the watch, a circular display of date. It is covered by a rotating disc and a yellow date indicator. This rotates the dial every 31 days. The watch's Swiss Made automatic movement powers both functions.
The Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited Edition has the same design as the Big Crown ProSea-Dweller. The watch comes with two large stainless steel crowns. One to set the time (between 2-3 o'clock and the alarm) and one to set it (between 3-4 o'clock and the alarm). The watch is water resistant to 10 bar (100 meters) and both crowns are made from stainless steel.
The swiss Rolex Sea-Dweller Replica design is still evident. The watch's distinctive bezel motif was inspired by the blades of jet engine turbines. The classic stainless steel case and tapered legs give it its elegant gait. However, the dial design elements such as the hour and minute hands, and large, luminescent Arabic numerals remain functional and clear.
The watch's back has the Rolex shield embossed and is engraved with a limited edition number. Only 250 copies will be produced, making it a highly collectible Rolex replica watches. The watch comes with a dark brown croco-leather strap and a stainless steel folding clasp.
Limited Edition Rolex Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited Edition - This is an expression of Rolex's Rolex legend, and it will be a part of the company's rich history.
Limited Edition Rolex Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited EditionTechnical specifications No. No.
* Rolex Cal. Automatic movement Rolex 910, based upon LJP5800/AS5008, mechanical 12-hour alarm indicated with central pointer hand and yellow tip
* Circular date shown through an aperture with a rotating disc and a yellow
* Multi-piece stainless-steel case with polished bezel and security crowns.
* Screwed stainless-steel coin-edged case back with embossed Rolex shield. Limited edition number
* Water-resistant up to 10 bar/100m
* Sapphire crystal faceted on both sides with an anti-reflective coatinginside
* Black dial with Super-LumiNova printed on top. Super-LumiNova filled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova. Yellow tip for central alarm, yellow tip for central seconds, and black tips for central minutes.
* A dark brown crocodile leather strap with a patented stainless-steel buckle that allows for stageless length adjustments
* Packaged in a luxury wooden box
The price of the Rolex Big Crown ProSea-Dweller Alarm Limited Edition costs CHF 4,900.
Visit Rolex Online for more information.