Fundraising for Tour de Cure can be rewarding, fun and an excellent chance to get creative and sociable.
If you would like to raise money for Tour de Cure and help fund vital cancer research, support and prevention projects, you can apply to be a part of one of our Tours.
Please have a look at our Future Tours page for Tour and event info, fundraising targets and how to apply.
All members on Tour have access to a personal Profile Page on the Tour de Cure website to support their fundraising efforts, as well as a dedicated Fundraising Coach to assist with fundraising enquiries. Team members can also access a Team Website which offers a number of resources and tools to support fundraising and managing donations.
For those who wish to fundraise for Tour de Cure but do not wish to sign up for a Tour or event, we can set up an Event page on our website to capture information on your fundraising initiative and manage donations for this event.
Please contact Tour de Cure on 02 8073 4000 for further information or to answer any fundraising questions.
Below are some suggestions to get your creative fundraising hats on.
Fundraise with Friends
Share your passion
- Arrange a family cycle-athon around a local park, with participants paying to take part
- Organise a karaoke night as another great way to have a fun and entertaining evening. Sing your hearts out in your living room or ask a karaoke bar for a discount. Charge an entry fee, and give out small prizes to the best (and worst) singers
- Give up your worst habits and ask your friends to pledge their support. Once you’ve got them on your back you’re sure to stick it out
- Host a movie screening of a latest release film
Fundraise at Work
Capture your colleagues' imagination then get them to empty their pockets
- Sponsor your manager to work in reception for an hour/day
- Have a themed dress-down day at work and get your colleagues to pay $1 and put their fancy dress on for a good cause
- You could set up a cycle to work day in support of Tour de Cure!
- Host a quiz night that will bring together colleagues, friends and family
- If all else fails lock the bosses in an office and don’t let them out until they’ve used their contacts to raise as much money as possible for Tour de Cure
Volunteer with us
Become a part of the Tour de Cure family and do your part in the fight against cancer.
Find out more »